SEAL REPAIR IS OUR SPECIALTY!
SAF Seals prides itself in the ability to repair most OEM mechanical pump seals used in a wide variey of applications. Whether you use full cartridge seals or component seals SAF Seals can save you money on your next repair.
Our work covers a broad spectrum of industries such as marine, municipal services, oil sands / drilling, pulp and paper, parks and recreation, manufacturing, waste water, chemical, pulp and paper and commercial water.
Check out our Gallery for work we have performed.
SAF Precision gives new life to any mechanical seal that is no longer performing in the field. For 20 years we have been a pioneer of the concept that customers can have all of their seals repaired to OEM specifications in one location regardless of original manufacturer. During the last 20 years SAF has repaired thousands produced by other manufacturers to their original specifications. Because we maintain an extensive library of manufacturers design specs we are the best at what we do. Because SAF is also an OEM manufacturer of a full mechanical seal line we are also able to provide NEW seals for any situation where old seals require replacement.
STANDARD REPAIR PROCEDURES:
- Visually analyze for full identification and documentation.
- Preliminary cleaning.
- Inspection and evaluation.
- Repair and/or replacement identification.
- Clean and final inspection.
SUPPLY A FULL QUOTATION ON ALL COSTS TO CUSTOMER:
- Review all above criteria.
- Determine replacement parts required.
- Repaired/New component inspection.
- Final repaired seal assembly. ***
- Final Inspection.
- Packaging and shipment.
***After the confirmation from customer is given to proceed.
ALL SEALS REPAIRED BY SAF ALWAYS INCLUDE:
- All NEW O-rings, elastomers and gaskets.
- All NEW hardware, screws, clips, pins and springs.
- NEW carbon seal face (if old cannot be set to OEM specs)
- NEW mating seal face (if old cannot be set to OEM specs)
- Any other parts that cannot be refurbished to NEW OEM specifications are replaced with NEW to OEM specs.
Call us today for information on how to receive a free no obligation quote. We pay for ground shipping one way to our facility to have your seal evaluated.
1-888-843-3633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Pump companies, pump models and seal models are listed for reference only. SAF Seals and SAF Precision Manufacturing Ltd. are NOT affiliated with any pump manufacturers. ***